Welcome to Sontex DK
– we’re experts in textile!
Sontex DK ApS is a major Danish knitted fabric supplier offering a wide range of made to order fabrics for large segments of the Scandinavian market. We are a family owned business boasting 200 circular knitting machines in our headquarters in Ikast. We produce about 150 tons of various fabrics per month.
Our dyeing facilities are located in Denmark as well as in Poland, with the dye house situated at the same address as the office in Lodz. The ready fabric is distributed from Poland.
Sontex DK ApS manufactures and supplies high quality knitted fabrics to a wide customer base in the following market segments:
- The fashion industry
- Sports /high performance fabric
- Underwear and outerwear fabric
- Basic fabrics
- Technical/industrial fabrics
We can design your fabric from scratch or customize an established fabric from our range of hundreds of designs.
Our range is wide and includes the following:
- Two- and three-thread fleece
- Mechanical stripes – 4 colours, single, 3 thread fleece and jacquard + interlock
- Rib knits all types, fine and heavy, 7-24 gauge
- Single jersey with or without elastane
- Interlock – plain and striped
- Fleece and terry
We deliver quickly and efficiently, also specialty orders.
Sample orders from 20 kg and up – time of delivery: 3-4 weeks in general.
We will be very happy to answer any questions you might have regarding orders, prices or specific fabric development needs.